Concerned about a Long Distance Relationship with your Builder?
Are you relocating and want to build a home in the new location but can’t visit much until the final move? We’ve got you covered. You have heard how difficult it can be to reach the builder and get answers to questions quickly. You’d hate to see a change order missed and the house is built without it. At Breeden you’ll find a thorough and well-organized team. Your answers will be answered quickly. We want you to have the best experience possible and we are dedicated to that goal.
Building from Away with Breeden
- You have several people scrutinizing drawings and reviewing construction
- A team reviews the plan and progress weekly
- Change orders are organized and reviewed
- Your Breeden home consultant can expedite your request
- Concerned about the “snail mail” method of sending drawings? Breeden can get design files to you via email or a download service if the files are large
- Wouldn’t it be nice to see progress during construction? Breeden can post photos and videos of your home on our website or a dedicated album on our Facebook page.
We want to help you through every step of the way. See how we’ll work with you to build your dream home.
Take a look at common questions asked about building from away with Breeden.
We’d love to customize a home just for you. Contact our team to learn more.